Hotstar Productions Ltd ("We") are committed to protecting andrespecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms ofuse and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which anypersonal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processedby us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views andpractices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the followingdata about you:
· Information that youprovide by filling in forms on our site www.hotstarmusic.com (our site). Thisincludes information provided at the time of registering to use our site,subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. Wemay also ask you for information [when you enter a competition or promotionsponsored by Hotstar Productions Ltd and] when you report a problem with our site.
· If you contact us, wemay keep a record of that correspondence.
· We may also ask you tocomplete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have torespond to them.
· Details of transactionsyou carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
· Details of your visitsto our site [including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogsand other communication data, whether this is required for our own billingpurposes or otherwise] and the resources that you access.
· Details of all the gamesyou play via www.hotstarmusic.com
We may collect information about yourcomputer, including where available your IP address, operating system andbrowser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information toour advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions andpatterns.
Where we store your personal data
[All information you provide to us isstored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted [usingSSL technology].] Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a passwordwhich enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible forkeeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password withanyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission ofinformation via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do ourbest to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of yourdata transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once wehave received your information, we will use strict procedures and securityfeatures to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in thefollowing ways:
· To ensure that contentfrom our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for yourcomputer.
· To provide you withinformation, products or services that you request from us or which we feel mayinterest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
· To carry out ourobligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
· To allow you toparticipate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
· To notify you aboutchanges to our service.
We do not disclose information aboutidentifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them withaggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We mayalso use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind ofaudience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use ofthe personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with ouradvertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal informationto any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holdingcompany and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK CompaniesAct 2006.
We may disclose your personal informationto third parties:
· In the event that wesell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personaldata to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
· If Hotstar Productions Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in whichcase personal data held by it about its customers will be one of thetransferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not toprocess your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you(before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposesor if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for suchpurposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checkingcertain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us via our account/contact admin page.
Our site may, from time to time, containlinks to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates.If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websiteshave their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility orliability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit anypersonal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to accessinformation held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordancewith the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet ourcosts in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Any changes we may make to our privacypolicy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate,notified to you by e-mail.